Today I swapped over the motor mount brackets from the old motor to the new motor. Because I am using the large TiAL inlet pipes there is some interference with the motor brackets requiring some filing for clearance. I didn’t feel like going through all of the filing again on the new engine so I pulled these off the older motor and installed them on the new one. I was surprised that the bracket bolts were not that hard to break loose, I suspect they are torqued to about 30-40 ft-lbs.
After swapping the brackets I started in on cleaning up the engine compartment some, wiping away the dirt and oil that has built up over the years,