I got the engine back in and spent several hours hooking things back up again. I was happy not to have any immediate leaks upon starting the car.
I took it out for a drive to check how the wastegate settings were taking. This was about what I was expecting, based on my efforts to set the preload I figured around 12-13 psi would be where it steadied out at.
Unfortunately on the way back I smelled gasoline and thought one of the injector O-rings was leaking, that appears to be the case, so I’ll need to look into correcting that problem before I can hook the N75 back up and take a log with a more appropriate boost profile.