Today I wired up an additional two gauges, the temperature sensors feeding into these gauges will take readings going into and out of the turbochargers.
For the exhaust pressure I am using a custom spec’d pressure sensor from Dwyer Instruments. I’m not confident in some of the inexpensive pressure sensors I have used in the past so I decided to go with a company that has a long history of making gauges and sensors.
This particular sensor will read from 0-100 psi gauge pressure with 0.25% accuracy. It has a 0-10V output which will work well with the Dataq datalogger that can read a 0-10V input.
With a 1/8″NPT to -4AN adapter I’m just about set to begin recording exhaust pressure with this sensor rig: